ARCAP Conference 2020 call for abstracts
The inaugural Aspect Research Centre for Autism Practice (ARCAP) Conference addresses the gap between science and practice by highlighting the latest innovative research in autism practice – research that is co-produced with autistic people and focused on identifying the best possible ways to support people on the autism spectrum and their families and carers to realise their goals and aspirations.
The program of invited speakers spans the areas of education, interventions, inclusive practices and independent living. We are now seeking speakers in these areas to share 10-minute lightning talks that are:
- Original research that has or has the potential to have, significant impact on autism practice
- Examples of innovative programs for autistic people that have an evidence base.
Please read the submission guidelines to learn more.
Vicki Gibbs, Chair ARCAP Conference 2020
- Professor Jacqueline Roberts –Griffith University Autism Centre of Excellence
- Dr Emma Goodall – Positive Partnerships
- Professor Liz Pellicano – Macquarie University
- Yenn Purkis – autistic author, artist, blogger and advocate
Conference dates 2020
- Registration and accommodation open: 30 March
- Call for Papers close: Tuesday, 23 June 2020
- Authors notified: Tuesday, 28 July 2020
- Accepted authors to be registered: Tuesday, 25 August 2020
- Early bird registration closes: Tuesday, 25 August 2020
- Conference: 26-28 October 2020