Full Members can list recent publications that they have been published in.
If you are a full member and would like to have your work listed . Please email email@example.com following the format below.
Top 10 Recent Publications
- Goh DA, Gan D, Kung J, Baron-Cohen S, Allison C, Chen H, Saw SM, Chong YS, Rajadurai VS, Tan KH, Shek PCL, Yap F, Broekman BFP, & Magiati I (2018). Child, Maternal and Demographic Factors Influencing Caregiver-Reported Autistic Trait Symptomatology in Toddlers. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 48(4), 1325-1337. https://doi.org/10.
- George, R. & Stokes, M.A. (2018). A Quantitative Analysis of Mental Health among Sexual and Gender Minorities in ASD. Journal of Autism & Developmental Disorders, 48(6), 2052-2063. https://doi.org/10.
- Lawson, L.P., Joshi, R., Barbaro, J., & Dissanayake C. (2018). Gender differences during toddlerhood in autism spectrum disorder: A prospective community-based longitudinal follow-up study. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 48(8), 2619-2628. https://doi.
- Blanken, L.M.E., Dass, A., Alvares, G., van der Ende, J., Schoemaker, N.K., Marroun, H. E., Hickey, M., Pennell, C., White, S., Maybery, M., Dissanayake, C., Jaddoe, V.V, W., Verhulst, F.C., Tiemeier, H., White, T., & Whitehouse, A. (2018). A prospective study of fetal head growth in children, autistic traits and Autism Spectrum Disorder. Autism Research, 11(4), 602-612. https://doi.org/10.
- Russo, A.M., Lawther, A. J., Prior, B. M., Isbel, L., Somers, G.W., Lesku, J.L., Richdale, A.L., Dissanayake, C., Kent, S., Lowry, C.A., & Hale, M. (2018, Epub ahead of print). Social approach, anxiety and altered tryptophan hydroxylase 2 activity in juvenile BALB/c and C57BL/6J mice. Behavioural Brain Research. https://doi.org/10.
- Hayward, S., Stokes, M. & McVilly, K. (2018). Challenges for females with high functioning autism in the workplace: a systematic review. Disability & Rehabilitation, 40(3),249-258. https://doi.
- Paynter, J., Davies, M. & Beamish, W. (2018). Recognising the “Forgotten Man”: Fathers’ experiences in caring for a young child with autism spectrum disorder. Journal of Intellectual and Developmental Disability, 43, 112-124. doi:10.3109/
- Roberts, J. M. A., Adams, D., Heussler, H., Keen, D., Paynter, J., Trembath, D., … Williams, K. (2018). Protocol for a prospective longitudinal study investigating the participation and educational trajectories of Australian students with autism. BMJ Open, 8, e017082. https://doi.org/10.1136/
- Downs, J., Blackmore, A.M., Epstein, A., Skoss, R, Langdon., K., Jacoby, P., Whitehouse, A.J.O., Leonard, H., Rowe P, W., Glasson, E.J. (2018). The prevalence of mental health disorders and symptoms in children and adolescents with cerebral palsy: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology, 60, 30-38. https://doi.org/10.
- Einfeld, S., Beaumont, R., Clark, T., Clarke, K., Costley, D., Gray, K., … Howlin, P. (2018). School-based social skills training for young people with autism spectrum disorders. Journal of Intellectual & Developmental Disability, 43(1), 29-39. https://doi.org/10.3109/