In order to qualify for membership of ASfAR, fees must be paid biennially and an initial membership application must be submitted for review by the ASfAR Interim Committee.
For membership criteria and registration forms, please follow the links below:
- Full member ($240 biennially)
- Affiliate member ($140 biennially)
- Student member ($50 biennially)
- Organizational member ($500 biennially)
- International member ($240 biennially)
Membership fees will support a biennial national research meeting (to be held in the alternate years to APAC), an ASfAR website, and production and distribution of a half yearly Newsletter, administration of subscriptions, membership etc.