Work type:Fixed Term
- Full-time, Fixed term contract until June 2020
- Located at the Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus
- $93,632 – $110,897 per annum + up to 17% superannuation
About the role
The Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre is seeking a suitably qualified and enthusiastic Postdoctoral Research Fellow to undertake and publish research related to the implementation and evaluation of intervention at the Victorian Autism Specific Early Learning and Care Centre, funded by the Department of Social Services (DSS).
Reporting to the Director & Chair of the Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre, the Postdoctoral Research Fellow will be co-located within the Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre and the Victorian Autism Specific Early Learning and Care Centre on the Bundoora campus. S/he will work cooperatively within the transdisciplinary team at the Victorian Autism Specific Early Learning and Care Centre. The incumbent will also work collaboratively with the Autism Specific Early Learning and Care Centres at a national level, and provide leadership around the research related to early learning and development of children with autism.
Skills & Experience
- Completion of a PhD or research experience in a relevant discipline
- Research experience resulting in publications, conference papers and reports
- Evidence of experience in research and evaluation
- Experience in the analysis and modelling of data, including the capacity to integrate data from a range of sources and of uneven quality.
Closing date: 11pm Sunday 2nd June 2019
For more information: